Terms and conditions
1. Bookings accepted by over 18's only.
2. Provisional bookings will be held for two weeks, pending receipt of a deposit. Hire includes use of the main room and our staffed Bar, it does not include the smaller members room.
3. Deposits are refundable only if cancellation is received in writing six months prior to the date of the function. 50% of the balance will be due for cancellations between 6 and 3 months prior to the function date. 100% of balance will remain due if a cancellation is made less than 3 months before the function date.
4. Full balance will be due 12 weeks before the date of the function if we are catering and 4 weeks before if we are not catering.
5. The person(s) named in the booking agreement is/are responsible for the behaviour of all guests. The management reserve the right to deny access or service to anybody behaving in an inappropriate manner. All guests are politely asked to respect the staff, club members, fixtures, fittings and surrounding environment. Swimming is forbidden at any time.The hirer is responsible for any damage to the premises and liable for the cost of repair.
6. Parents/guardians are responsible for the well being and safety of children whilst on the premises. Please ensure children are supervised at all times, especially on the terrace overlooking the lake and in the car park.
7. The gates at either end of the terrace area must not be locked or restricted in any way.
9. In compliance with smoking regulations, all guests are asked to smoke in the allocated smoking area which is located on the terrace to the rear of the building.
10. The management reserve the right to use door/security staff at their discretion. For certain bookings it is compulsory to have Great Linford Lakes plc on-site bailiffs present to protect the surrounding fishery and private estate.
11. Alcohol is only for consumption by those over 18 years of age. Staff are entitled to refuse service to anybody they feel are underage or buying alcohol on behalf of minors. Our staff may also refuse service to anybody behaving in an inappropriate manner or anybody that is already drunk.
12. We operate a zero tolerance policy on drugs and drug use at our venue. Anybody found to be supplying or using any form of illegal substance will be ejected from the premises and the Police will be informed.
13. Children under the age of 14 years old are not permitted to sit stand or purchase anything at the bar.
14. The bar is licensed until 11pm, except when an extension has been paid for. Once the bar closes there is a drinking up period of 20 minutes, after which staff will begin collecting glasses and asking guests to leave.
15. Bringing any drinks onto the premises is forbidden without a prior arrangement and a corkage charge. Any drinks brought onto the premises will be confiscated and a corkage fee will be passed on to the hirer.
17. The Marle Inn accepts no responsibility for damage or loss to property or vehicles in our car park.
18. CHINESE LANTERNS ARE BANNED FROM THE MARLE INN
Food and Catering Terms
18. Customers supplying their own food will be charged a fee and required to sign a waiver. Use of the kitchen is not permitted at any time. We do not allow outside spit roast caterers as this is something we offer on our menus.
19. We will cater for the numbers you require. If the Spit Roast or the Buffet is your only meal during your function you will be required to cater for 100% of the adult guests. You may be charged for additional guests if your numbers have increased on the night and we cater for more than the agreed amount (outside reasonable numbers).
The Marle Inn, Great Linford Lakes, Wolverton Road, Milton Keynes, MK14 5AH
01908 237231 or firstname.lastname@example.org